Home    My Shop

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fabricate….a beautiful life.

Definition of FABRICATE

transitive verb

1a : invent, create

My business name was born from the play on two concepts, the definition above and the power of fabric. How a beautiful vibrant print can lift your spirits, a soft chenille can comfort you, an elegant design can tell a story, and a hand embroidered silk can make you feel special on that once in a lifetime day.

pink&blue apron 1a 

square circle middle 1c  Elena 3 copy 

 

I LOVE fabric. If you catch me in a store, I usually have one hand extended feeling the fabrics as I walk up and down the aisles. Even more, I LOVE making things out of fabric.

I am always excited to learn more about my craft and perfect it. It teaches me patience which is useful being a mother of 5. It continues to push me to be better with every project. I love making beautiful things and creating beautiful memories, for my family and for all those for whom I create.

This blog is a celebration of the creative spirit and the beauty that inspires that.

Thanks for visiting! Stop by again soon…

-Tara

2 comments:

  1. Tara, you are amazing in do many ways! Love the blog and love what you said so beautifully. I know how you feel my dear friend. Your creations are inspiring. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was SO amazing not do amazing-stupid iPad.

    ReplyDelete