Home    My Shop

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rapunzel Costume: The Sketch

Ok....I am embarking on Gigi's Halloween costume! Woohoo!

Today you get to see the sketch...

sketch

I know it’s more like the Rapunzel dress……on steroids. I really LOVE this movie (save two things). Her SHORT, BROWN hair at the end. Her hair was like another character in the movie and I was sad to see it go. Rapunzel looked like a completely different person. Why couldn’t Flynn Ryder cut her hair just a little bit longer instead of giving her that wispy bob that is sooooo 2002! Grr!

But I digress.

This sketch is based off of the Disney 1 of 2000 Deluxe Costume or as I would call it “What I would have like to see her wear at the end of the move” ;) 

Tomorrow, I'll show you fabric and trims! (squeal)

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment