Home    My Shop

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This Dress

I want to make this dress. I love it! It’s Anthropology from 2 or so years ago, but the design is pretty classic with its 50’s silhouette and monochromatic color scheme. 930087_009_b

I love the lines manipulated in the bodice to define the skilled structure and add feminine dimension.

Corset dress bodice detail

The placement of the waistband with the drop waist skirt is a very figure flattering detail.

Corset Dress waist detail I love the bolder horizontal stripes in the skirt that add volume and make it flirty.

930087_009_b Corset Dress back

I especially love imagining this dress styled for different seasons or the various color popping accessories I could put with it .

 

Did I mention I love this dress?

Thanks for indulging me.

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment