Home    My Shop

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Place for Everything…

Ahh if only, but I love trying to be organized. I mean it’s futile, I know, but at least enjoyable when it includes acquiring affordable ingenious containers. In this particular case: Me vs. Ouchless elastic hair bands. For years I have been buying packages and packages of these little hair bands. I would buy them, my girls would break into the packaging and spill them. Before long these tiny elastics are littered about the house. Of course I see them when I vacuuming, but NOT when I am actually doing hair. Every time I would say to myself, “What a waste”, especially since I knew I was just going to go out and buy them again! I am hoping to reduce the waste and have elastics on hand when needed with this great little cylinder. Purchased at Wal-Mart for $2.00, it is the perfect container for keeping all these little bands secure and sorted by size. Yay!

Stay sane,

Tara

2011-09-07_10-21-41_810

2011-09-07_10-23-05_338

No comments:

Post a Comment